• 热门标签

当前位置: 主页 > 航空资料 > 航空英语 >

时间:2010-09-26 15:33来源:蓝天飞行翻译 作者:admin
曝光台 注意防骗 网曝天猫店富美金盛家居专营店坑蒙拐骗欺诈消费者

请给我809 房间的钥匙。
I'd like a key to room 809, please. *用于在服务台取钥匙时。
I'd like to leave my room key, please. *存钥匙时。
餐厅在哪儿?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开门?
What time does the dining room open?
几点吃早饭?
What time can I have breakfast?
我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?
Where can I get some beer?
Where can I get some beer? (我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?)
There's a liquor store across the street. (街对面有个卖酒的商店。)
Where can I buy some beer?
我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗?
Can you keep my valuables?
我想把日元换成美金。
Yen to dollars, please.
I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please.
请换成现金。
Cash, please.
I'd like to cash this, please. *比较礼貌的说法。
Would you cash this, please? (麻烦您给我换一下现金。)
Could you cash this, please? (您能给我换成现金吗?)
您能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗?
Could you cash this traveler's check (for me)?
Would you cash these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)
Can you change these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)
请帮我把这100 美元换成5 张20 美元的。
Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties?
有人会说日语吗?
Does anyone speak Japanese?
Does anyone speak Japanese? (有人会说日语吗?)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。)
有给我的留言吗?
Are there any messages for me?
Are there any messages for me? (有给我的留言吗?)
Yes, Mr. Brown called. (有,布朗先生来过电话。)
我办退房手续。
Check out, please.
I'd like to check out.
这是我房间的钥匙。
Here's my room key.
我没用电话。
I didn't make any phone calls.
这是您的账单。
Here's your bill.
Here's your check.
219
能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?
Could you call a taxi for me?
Call me a taxi, please.
Hail a taxi, please.
Taxi, please.
Can you get me a taxi, please?
●客房服务
请提供客房服务。
Room service, please.
请提供叫早服务。
A wake-up call, please.
A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please. (请明天早晨7 点钟叫醒我。)
Certainly, ma'am. (好的。)
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
May I have a wake-up call? (早晨能叫醒我吗?)
我可以借一下吹风机吗?
Can I borrow a hair dryer? *borrow“借入”。
请送一壶咖啡。
Please bring me a pot of coffee.
Please bring me a pot of coffee. (请送一壶咖啡。)
How many cups would you like? (您要几个杯子?)
请提供洗衣服务。
Laundry service, please. *laundry “洗衣”。
什么时候能弄好?
When will it be ready?
When will it be ready? (什么时候能弄好?)
Tomorrow morning at ten. (明天上午10 点。)
请告诉我您的房间号码。
Your room number, please.
501 房间。
This is room 501. *501 的说法是five o one。
请进。
Come in.
●在饭店遇到困难时
没有热水。
There is no hot water.
There is no hot water. (没有热水。)
Are you sure about that? (您肯定没有吗?)
隔壁太吵了。
The room next door is noisy.
我能再要一把房间钥匙吗?
Could I possibly have another room key? *因为有possibly,所以使得说法更礼貌。
Could I please have another room key?
May I have another room key?
Is it all right if I have another room key?
Would it be possible for me to have another room key?
I'd like to have another key, if that's okay. (如果可以的话,我想再要一把房间的钥匙。)
220
我把钥匙忘在房间里了。
I locked myself out.
I locked myself out.(我把钥匙忘在房间里了。)
May I have your name, please. (请告诉我您叫什么名字?)
I left my key inside my room.
I forgot my key inside my room. (我把钥匙忘在屋里了。)
我被锁在外面了。
I'm locked out. 这与上一句的I locked myself out 语气上有些不同。I locked myself out 只表示自己把钥匙忘在房间里了,而
I'm locked out 还含有被别人锁在外面的意思。
我房间的电视不能看。
The TV doesn't work in my room. *电视或房间里电器等设备坏了,不能使用时都可以用...doesn't work 来表示。
您能派人给修理一下儿吗?
Could you send someone to fix it? *用fix 来表示“修理”。
请叫位服务员来一下。
Could you send someone up?
Could you send someone up? (您能叫一位服务员来一趟吗?)
What seems to be the problem, sir? (有什么事吗?先生?)
英语口语8000 句-走在街上的时候
●问路
鞋店在哪儿?
Where is the shoe store?
Where is the shoe store? (鞋店在哪儿?)
Go straight for two blocks. (一直走,过两条街就有。)
How do I get to the shoe store?
对不起,我迷路了。
Excuse me, but I'm lost. *lost 表示“迷路”。
I don't know where I am.
我在地图上的什么地方?
Where am I on this map?
Where am I on this map? (我在地图上的什么地方?)
You're right here, near Central Park. (你在这儿,中央公园附近。)
 
中国航空网 www.aero.cn
航空翻译 www.aviation.cn
本文链接地址:英语口语8000句(82)