• 热门标签

当前位置: 主页 > 航空资料 > 航空英语 >

时间:2010-09-26 15:33来源:蓝天飞行翻译 作者:admin
曝光台 注意防骗 网曝天猫店富美金盛家居专营店坑蒙拐骗欺诈消费者

我看电视呢。
I'm watching TV. *注意在这种情况下,TV 前不加the。
Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么好看的节目吗?)
No, not today. (没有,今天没什么好看的。)
野茂上电视了。
Nomo is on TV.
8 频道演什么呢?
What's on Channel 8?
能不能帮我换个台?
Would you change the channel?
Would you switch the channel?
Would you change the station?
I want to watch more TV. (我还想看电视。)
You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。)
铺床吧。
Let's spread out the futon. *spread 意为“铺开”。
Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出来吧。)
I'm sleepy. (我困了。)
Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy 是表示困得睁不开眼。
作业做了吗?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
Study hard. (好好学习。)
I am. (好好学着呢。)
快点睡觉。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
Enough with your video games. (游戏玩够了吧。)
I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)
Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)
I will. (一定刷。)
Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的东西都准备好了吗?)
7
No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)
I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗个澡。)
Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)
Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)
Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)
Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)
I won't. (知道了。)
把闹钟定在8 点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7 点叫醒我。)
Sure thing. (知道了。)
Sweet dreams. (做个好梦。)
做个好梦。
Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。
Sweet dreams! (做个好梦。)
Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达
方式之一。
Have pleasant dreams.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)
But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我去躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)
你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Again? (又要换呀?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10 分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee 和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee 和pee-pee 的形式表示“小便”。
8
蒙一儿。
Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。
Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。)
Do it again. (再来一次。)
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。
Let's play catch. (我们来投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
这间屋子通风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。
The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。)
The air is dense. (空气混浊。)
这个房间很通风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
你能去喂喂狗吗?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
Take care of my brother and sister. (帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。)
You bet. (放心吧。)
请(给植物)浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water 在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。
Can I help? (要我帮忙吗?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。)
啊!怎么这么乱呀!
What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
Look at the mess!
What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。
Help me. (帮帮我吧。)
What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)
Clean up your room. (把你的屋子收拾收拾。)
 
中国航空网 www.aero.cn
航空翻译 www.aviation.cn
本文链接地址:英语口语8000句(3)