• 热门标签

当前位置: 主页 > 航空资料 > 航空英语 >

时间:2010-09-26 15:33来源:蓝天飞行翻译 作者:admin
曝光台 注意防骗 网曝天猫店富美金盛家居专营店坑蒙拐骗欺诈消费者

我怀疑。
I doubt it. *表示对别人的话抱有怀疑的心情。
Do you think you'll get a raise? (你觉得你能涨工资吗?)
I doubt it. (我怀疑。)
It's doubtful!
I don't think so. (我不这样认为。)
I wouldn't bet on it.
It's chancy. *俚语。
It's iffy. *非常随便的说法。
听起来可疑。
It sounds fishy to me. *fishy 除了表示“鱼的,像鱼的”之外,它还有“靠不住的,可疑的”意思。
What do you think? (你怎么想?)
It sounds fishy to me. (听起来很可疑。)
It sounds suspicious to me.
It sounds funny to me.
Something's fishy.
I smell a rat. *smell a rat 为短语,表示“感到有可疑之处”、“事情很可疑”的意思。
我不信他的话。
I won't buy that story. *此处的buy 表示“相信(believe),当真”,而不表示“买”,口语中常用。
He said she is his sister. (他说她是他的妹妹。)
I won't buy that story. (我不信他的话。)
I won't buy that story. (我不会信他的话的。)
But, it's true. (可那是真的呀。)
I don't buy it.
I won't believe that story.
你认为她是当真的吗?
Do you think she's serious?
She told me she likes you. (她告诉我她喜欢你。)
205
Do you think she's serious? (你想她是认真的吗?)
我不把他的话太当真。
I don't take him too seriously.
I don't pay much attention to what he says. *pay attention to...“对……严加注意”、“对……留意”。
I don't take him very seriously.
我不相信他。
I don't believe him.
I don't believe him. (我不相信他。)
What makes you say that? (你为什么这么说呢?)
I don't trust him.
I don't think he is telling the truth. (我认为他没说真话。)
I think he is lying. (我认为他在说谎。)
有这么好的事!
It's too good to be true. *直译是“说得太好了”,表示事情或情况好得过分。
I won two tickets to Hawaii! (我赢了两张去夏威夷的票。)
It's too good to be true. (有这么好的事!)
It's so unbelievably good that there has to be something wrong. (哪有这么便宜的事!)
Nothing this good ever happens, it must be a mistake. (不会有这么好的事,一定是搞错了。)
It can't be! It's too good to believe! (怎么可能!好得让人难以置信。)
英语口语8000 句-为难时
该怎么办呢?
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (该怎么办呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该怎么办才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一个人决定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎么办?)
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “计划做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我该怎么办?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松点儿,我会帮助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
这下可麻烦了。
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我们不能按时完成计划了。)
We are in trouble. (这下可麻烦了。)
We're in big trouble. *进一步强调不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻烦。
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻烦的事情,苦战”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜欢这种新计算机系统吗?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜欢,它很费劲。)
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的说法。
It's a lot of trouble.
这真是个难题。
It's really a difficult problem.
206
What should we do? (我们该怎么办?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不知道。这真是个难题。)
It's big problem.
我不知道说什么才好。
I don't know what to say.
I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不知道说什么才好。) *at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
这下可难住我了。
You got me.
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。)
You got me. (这下可难住我了。)
I don't know.
I guess you're right. (我想你是对的。)
You win. (你赢了。)
That beats me.
他特招人讨厌。
He's a nuisance. *nuisance“难对付的人,麻烦的人”。
自作自受。
You asked for it. *“自己给自己找麻烦”。
哎哟!
Oops! *表示困惑、遗憾的心情,或吃惊和轻度欢喜。
You're stepping on my foot. (你踩着我脚呢。)
Oops! I'm sorry. (哎哟!对不起。)
I made a mistake. (我犯了一个错。)
My mistake. (是我的错。)
噢!不!
Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. (噢!不!赶不上飞机了。)
You did? (真的?)
Ah, man! *man 表示兴奋的和吃惊的口语说法。
Oh, my goodness!
Oh, my gosh!
Good heavens!
这正是难点。
That's the hard part.
We have to decide what to do. (我们得决定什么做。)
That's the hard part. (这正是难点。)
That's the difficult part.
我感到内疚。
I feel guilty. *有罪恶感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. (我太刻薄了,我感到很内疚。)
Don't worry about it. (不必为那事担心了。)
 
中国航空网 www.aero.cn
航空翻译 www.aviation.cn
本文链接地址:英语口语8000句(77)