• 热门标签

当前位置: 主页 > 航空资料 > 航空英语 >

时间:2010-09-26 15:33来源:蓝天飞行翻译 作者:admin
曝光台 注意防骗 网曝天猫店富美金盛家居专营店坑蒙拐骗欺诈消费者

Chris dates a lot of women. (克里斯和许多女人有来往。)
珍妮特真迷人。
Janet is a knockout. *如同拳击中的“knock out”一样,表示极具魅力、使对方晕头转向的人,多指女性。
Janet is a knockout. (珍妮特真迷人呀。)
You can say that again! (颇有同感。)
Janet is sexy.
Janet is beautiful.
他好像看上你了。
I think he has a crush on you. *have a crush on...“看上……”。
Give me a break. (别随便瞎说。)
25
I think he is infatuated with you. * be infatuated with...“被……迷住,为……神魂颠倒”。
I think he likes you.
简好像喜欢上我了。
Jane seems to like me. *seem“好像,看上去像……”。
I've got the feeling that Jane likes me.
I think Jane likes me.
I have a hunch (that) Jane likes me.
戴安娜对杰克有意思。
Diana's been coming on to Jack.
我不敢打像她那样的姑娘的主意。
I can't handle a girl like her. * handle 表示“对待,对待(人)”。
She's too much for me.
我非常想见到她。
I'm dying to see her. *dying to“忍耐不住地想做某事”。
我想追求她。
I'm trying to make a pass at her. *make a pass at...“(特别是对女性)挑逗,求爱”。
I don't blame you. ([她对你来说很有魅力,]我理解你的心情。)
I'm trying to pick her up. (我打算把她弄到手。) *pick up 是口语“把异性弄到手”、“勾搭女人”、“追女人”的意思。
I'm trying to get a date with her. (我打算和她约会。) *get a date with...“和……约会”、“约会”。
你也太狠心了。
You broke my heart. *break...heart 在恋爱中“使……十分痛苦”,用于甩掉自己的人。
You broke my heart. (你也太狠心了。)
I didn't mean to... (我不是那个意思……)
今晚有空吗?
Are you free tonight? *free“空闲的”。
Yes. Why? (有空,干嘛?)
Do you have plans tonight? (今天晚上有事吗?)
Are you available tonight?
Are you busy tonight? (今天晚上忙吗?)
今晚你能和我约会吗?
Do you want to go out with me tonight? *go out 并不一定就是“约会”,但是如果go out 的后面直接跟with me 的话,就一定
是“约会”了。
Let's go out tonight. (今晚出去吧。)
If you're free, why don't we go out tonight?(要是晚上有空,我们出去走走行吗?)
Would you like to go to the movies with me? (愿意和我一起去看电影吗?)
I'd love to. (当然,我很乐意。)
Let's have something to drink. (我们喝点什么吧。)
How about having a cup of tea?
能陪陪我吗?
Please keep me company for a while. *keep me company“和我在一起”、“交往”、“亲近”。
Would you like to go to a show with me? (愿意和我一起去看演出吗?)
我能和你约会吗?
May I ask you out? *ask out“约会”。
Sorry, I have a boyfriend. (对不起,我有男朋友了。)
Would you mind if I took you out?
Would you go on a date with me?
你是想和我约会吗? (你想勾引我吗?)
Are you trying to pick me up? *pick up“勾引(男人/女人),欺骗”。
Are you asking me out?
26
Are you asking me for a date?
Are you asking me out on a date?
Where do you want to meet? (在哪儿见面?)
Any place you want. (你觉得哪儿合适就在哪儿。)
What time should we meet? (我们几点见面?)
How about seven? (7 点怎么样?)
我有话要对你说。
I want to talk to you.
Can we talk?
I'd like to talk with you.
你现在有朋友吗?
Are you seeing anyone now? *see 除了表示“看见”之外,还可表示“与……交往”。
Yeah, kind of. (嗯,怎么说呢……)
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend now? (你现在有男/女朋友吗?)
Are you dating anyone now?
Do you have a partner?
Are you going steady with someone? *比较旧的说法。
What do you think of me? (你觉得我怎么样?)
I think you're great. (我觉得你挺棒的。)
What do you think about me?
我爱你。
I love you.
I love you. (我爱你。)
I love you, too. (我也爱你。)
I'm in love with you.
你是我见到过的最美的女人。
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
You're the most beautiful woman I know.
你使我发疯。
I'm crazy for you.
I'm crazy about you.
I'm infatuated with you. (你使我神魂颠倒。) *感觉比“I'm crazy about you.” 更强烈。
别装腔作势。
Don't play hard to get. *play hard to get 一般多用在男女之间。特别是指女性为了吸引男性而使对方着急、故弄玄虚的行为。
She wouldn't even talk to me. (她连话都不跟我说。)
She's playing hard to get. (她只是在吊你的胃口。)
Don't be a tease.
Don't play games.
Don't pretend you don't want me.
我还不想太认真。
I don't want to get serious yet.
I want you to meet my parents. (我想让你见见我的父母。)
I'm not ready for a commitment.
 
中国航空网 www.aero.cn
航空翻译 www.aviation.cn
本文链接地址:英语口语8000句(10)