• 热门标签

当前位置: 主页 > 航空资料 > 航空英语 >

时间:2010-09-26 15:33来源:蓝天飞行翻译 作者:admin
曝光台 注意防骗 网曝天猫店富美金盛家居专营店坑蒙拐骗欺诈消费者

Who's calling, please? *只用于打电话。
Who are you? (你是谁?)
What's your name? (你叫什么名字?)
What's your name? (你叫什么名字?)
My name's John. (我叫约翰。)
我给你介绍一下我的朋友。
I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.
Hi, John. (嗨!约翰,你好!)
Hi, Joe. I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. (嗨!琼,我给你介绍一下我的朋友。)
He's a nice guy. (他是个好人。)
He sure is. (确实如此。)
I'm glad to meet you. (见到您我很高兴。)
So am I. (我也很高兴。)
I'm glad to meet you. (认识您我很高兴。)
The feeling is mutual. (我也很高兴。)
Good to meet you.
I'm pleased to meet you. (能认识您,我很高兴。)
Pleased to meet you, too. (能认识您,我也很高兴。)
I'm really happy that I could meet you.
I'm really happy that I could meet you. (能认识您我觉得非常高兴。)
Same here. (我也很高兴。)
I'm Harrison Ford. (我是哈里森·福特。)
It's an honor for me to meet you. (能认识您我感到非常荣幸。)
77
请叫我……
Please call me...
Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith. (史密斯先生,很高兴认识您。)
Please call me John. (请叫我约翰。)
Don't I know you from somewhere? (我们是不是在哪儿见过面?)
No, I don't think so. (不,我想没见过。)
Haven't we met (somewhere) before?
Haven't we met somewhere (before)?
Don't I know you? (你不认识我吗?)
You look familiar. (你看上去很面熟。)
想起来了吗?
Remember?
Do you know that man? (你认识那个男人?)
He's my father. Remember? (他是我父亲,想起来了吗?)
Do you remember?
Don't you remember? (你不记得了?)
啊!对了,你是史密斯先生。
Oh, yeah, you're Mr. Smith!
Oh, yeah, I do know you. (哦,是的,我认识你。)
I know you, but I forgot your name. (我认识你,可是我忘了你叫什么。)
我不敢肯定,也许在哪儿见过。
I'm not sure. Maybe.
It's possible. (我不肯定,可能吧?)
What's your name again? (你叫什么来着?)
不,我想不是这样的。
No, I don't think so.
No, I'm afraid not.
No, I don't believe so.
这是我们第一次见面。
This is the first time we have met.
Have you two met? (你们俩人见过?)
No, this is the first time we have met. (没见过,这是我们第一次见面。)
We've never met before. (我们以前从来没见过。)
Is Bob an old friend of yours? (鲍勃是你的老朋友吗?)
Yes, I met him twenty years ago in America. (是的,我是20 年前在美国认识他的。)
I can't remember his name. (我想不起来他叫什么名字了。)
Neither can I. (我也想不起来了。)
I can't recall his name. His name escapes me.
这事全拜托你了。
I leave it entirely to your kind consideration. *consideration “体贴、照顾”。
I'll leave it up to you. 直译是“(工作或决定等)全都靠你了”。
78
Please consider it. *consider 同think about,即“考虑”、“细想”。
I'd appreciate it if you could consider it.
我叫约翰·希恩。
I'm John Sheehan.
My name is John Sheehan.
My name's John Sheehan.
●和初次见面的人交谈
您是哪里人?
Where are you from?
My country has a lot of mountains... (我的家乡有很多山……)
Oh, yeah? Where are you from? (哦,是吗?您是哪儿人?)
Where are you from? (您是哪里人?)
I'm from Japan. (我是日本人。)
我是加拿大人。
I'm from Canada.
我从加拿大来。
I come from Canada. *①I'm from Canada.和②I come from Canada.的意思几乎一样。但是②含有两种意思:一种是“自加拿
大来,但并非是加拿大籍”;另一种意思是“我是加拿大人”。
I was born in Canada. (我出生在加拿大。)
Chicago is my hometown. (我的故乡是芝加哥。)
你觉得日本怎么样?
How do you like Japan?
What do you think about Japan?
我很喜欢。
I like it.
是个好地方。
It's a good place.
你都去过日本的哪些地方?
Where have you been in Japan?
你现在住在哪儿?
Where do you live now?
我住在东京。
I live in Tokyo.
您是来度假的吗?
Are you here on vacation? *on business 是“因公”,on vacation 是“度假”。
Are you vacationing?
Are you here for a vacation?
79
Is this a pleasure trip?
Are you here on business or for pleasure? (您来这是工作还是游玩?)
我是来工作的。
I'm here on business.
My trip is business related. (我的旅行和工作有关。)
I'm on a business trip.
How long have you been in Japan? (您来日本多长时间了?)
I just arrived last week. (上星期刚来。)
How long have you been in Japan? (您来日本多长时间了?)
About three years. (大概3 年左右了。)
4 个月左右。
About four months.
你习惯日本的生活了吗?
Are you used to life in Japan? *be used to “习惯”,注意“d”不发音。
Are you used to life in Japan? (你习惯日本的生活了吗?)
No, not yet. (没有,还不习惯。)
 
中国航空网 www.aero.cn
航空翻译 www.aviation.cn
本文链接地址:英语口语8000句(29)