• 热门标签

当前位置: 主页 > 航空资料 > 航空英语 >

时间:2010-09-26 15:33来源:蓝天飞行翻译 作者:admin
曝光台 注意防骗 网曝天猫店富美金盛家居专营店坑蒙拐骗欺诈消费者

750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. 她害怕一个人留在农舍里。
752. She guided the tourists around the castle.她引导旅游者参观了这座城堡。
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.她每天都跑步是为了减肥。
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.她昨晚在大厅唱得非常好。
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.有人总是向别人抱怨。
756. They don't often have a bad day this year.他们今年的运气还不错。
757. We regard the matter as nothing important. 我们认为这件事情不重要。
758. We'll take our holiday sometime in August. 我们将在八月份的某个时候休假。
759. Could you direct me to the station, please?请问到车站怎么走?
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?你的行李通关了吗?
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.他对我提了一大堆问题,真烦!
762. He does exercises every day in the morning.他每天早上锻练身体。
763. How do I control myself? I can't calm down.我怎能控制我自己?我无法冷静下来。
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.我特别喜欢歌曲和流行音乐。
765. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.我想兑换旅行支票。
766. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.今天下午我想去捡贝壳。
767. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.他们没有给我们回信,这真奇怪。
768. John seldom gets together with his friends.约翰很少与朋友聚在一起。
769. Many people have been out of work recently.最近有许多人失业。
280
770. Please give my best regards to your family.请代我向你们全家致以最诚挚的问候。
771. Some people have compared books to friends.有些人把书比作朋友。
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.球拍和球全被偷了。
773. The color of her dress suits her very well.她衣服的颜色很适合她。
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.白天变长了,黑夜变短了。
775. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.这件衣服不适合她,她太瘦了。
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.那次考试给了他很大的压力。
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.母亲安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
778. There is some difference between the twins.这对双胞胎有点儿不一样。
779. They insisted on staying rather than going.他们坚持留下来,而不愿意走
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.相信我,这游戏确实值得一玩。
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.与她的朋友的不同之处是,她从不放
弃希望。
s22 {782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!干得不错!你总是干得很出色!
783. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.我们计划今年夏天到意大利去旅行。
784. Were there any letters for me this morning?今天早上有我的信吗?
785. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?李太太的猫为何不在抓这些老鼠呢?
786. Your English is improving little by little.你的英语正在渐渐提高。
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?请问洗手间怎么走?
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他决定起诉他的老板。
790. He devoted his life to the study of science.他把毕生献给科学研究。
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.他不得不在死亡和耻辱之间选择。
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的尝试没有成功。
793. I determined that nothing should be changed.我决定什么都不改变。
794. I don't think it will lead to a good result.我认为这事不会有什么好结果。
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本书和2本杂志要借。
796. I think I've filled in everything correctly.我想各项都填对了。
797. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.我没把握是否锁了门。
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家里找票呢!
800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。
801. She intends to make teaching her profession.她想以教书为职业。
802. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.字母x 代表未知数。
803. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.看到尸体把他吓僵了。
804. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.在北京有许多高大的建筑物。
805. There is an interesting film on Channel one.在一频道有一部有趣的电影。
806. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.他们计划明年移居芬兰。
807. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.我们喜欢沿着新建的高速公路开
车。
808. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.要想赢得比赛,我们需要密切配
合。
809. We need more than listening. We need action!我们需要的不光是听得进意见,我
们要的是行动。
810. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.是的,如果我是你,我不会早回家。
811. Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.你的答案是令人满意的。我感到很满意。
812. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.贝蒂和苏珊正在通电话。
 
中国航空网 www.aero.cn
航空翻译 www.aviation.cn
本文链接地址:英语口语8000句(109)