• 热门标签

当前位置: 主页 > 航空资料 > 航空英语 >

时间:2010-09-26 15:33来源:蓝天飞行翻译 作者:admin
曝光台 注意防骗 网曝天猫店富美金盛家居专营店坑蒙拐骗欺诈消费者

It has become dark outside already.
It's already dark out.
就干到这儿吧。
Let's finish up. *“(工作等事)告一段落”、“到此为止”。
I'm so tired. Let's finish up. (我太累了,今天就到这里吧。)
Good idea. Let's go home. (好主意,那我们回家吧。)
Let's call it a day! (今天就到这里吧。)
Let's go home! (我们回家吧。)
正好工作刚做完。
I've just finished work.
I've just finished work. (正好工作刚做完。)
37
Let's go for drink. (那我们去喝一杯吧。)
I just got off work.
I've just finished working.
今天发工资。
Today's payday. *payday“发工资的日子”。
Today's payday! (今天发工资。)
Oh, yeah? I forgot all about it. (是吗?我都忘得一干二净了。)
我们一起去喝一杯吧。
Let's have a drink.
Let's go out for a drink!
你辛苦了。
Thanks for your hard work.
我先走了。
I hope you don't mind my leaving now. *英文中没有这种打招呼的习惯,但是也能说得通。
Could you excuse me, please?
Will you excuse me, please?
对不起,打断一下。
Sorry for interrupting. *用于打断别人谈话时,interrupt“插嘴”。
I'm sorry to interrupt.
I'm sorry to interrupt you.
Excuse me for interrupting.
Forgive me for interrupting.
打扰一下可以吗?
May I interrupt (you)?
Excuse me.
史密斯先生在1 号线听电话。
Mr. Smith is on line one.
Mr. Smith is on line one. (史密斯先生在1 号线听电话。)
Oh, okay. Thanks. (好的。谢谢。)
我已经和青木先生约好了。
I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
Hello. May I help you? (您好,您有什么事吗?)
Yes, I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki. (是的,我已经和青木先生约好了。)
ABC 公司在几楼?
What floor is ABC on?
What floor is ABC on? (ABC 公司在几楼?)
The tenth floor. (在10 楼。)
电梯在哪儿?
Where are the elevators?
Where are the elevators? (电梯在哪儿?)
Around the corner over there. (在那个拐角。)
我和他很合得来。
I get along well with him. *get along (well) with...“和……合得来”、“和睦相处”。
What's John like? (约翰是个什么样的人?)
I get along well with him. (我和他很合得来。)
I get on well with him. *英式英语。
我跟她合不来。
I don't get along well with her.
I don't get on well with her. *英式英语。
38
我很尊敬他。
I respect him.
I highly respect him. *强调说法。
I look up to him.
我瞧不起他。I despise him.
I look down on him.
我想和大家和睦相处。
I want to get along with everyone.
I hope I will get along with everyone. (我希望能和大家和睦相处。)
你跟她合得来吗?
Are you getting along with her? *get along“合得来”、“和睦相处”。
她根本不搭理我。
She ignored me. *ignore“不放在眼里”、“不理”、“假装看不见”。
What did she do? (她怎么了?)
She gave me the cold shoulder.
She didn't pay any attention to me (at all).
我不知道他在想什么。
I don't know what he's really thinking.
I'm not sure what he is thinking about.
I don't really know what is on his mind.
我没有理由让人嫉妒。
I have no reason to be envied. *envy“羡慕他人或物”,“嫉妒”。
There is no reason to be jealous of me.
There is no reason to envy me.
我讨厌爱拍马屁的人。
I don't like brownnosers. *brownnoser 俚语,“讨好别人的人”、“阿谀逢迎的人”。
They're helping our boss again. (他们又去帮上司的忙了。)
I don't like brownnosers. (我可讨厌拍马屁的人了。)
I don't like flatterers. (我不喜欢爱说恭维话的人。)
I don't like ass-kissers. *俚语,不太文雅的说法,使用时要注意场合。
我是个不顾家的人。
I'm neglecting my family. *这是种相当严厉的说法。neglect 表示“对……玩忽职守”、“不尽义务”。
I put my work before my family. (我是工作第一,家庭第二。)*比较温和的说法。
I should treat my family better. (我该重视我的家庭。)
你站在哪一方?
Which side are you? *side“(竞争、谈判等的)一方,自己人”。
Which side are you on?
Who are you rooting for?
Which side do you support? (你支持哪一方?)
我是站在你这边的。
I'm on your side. *on one's side“站在……一方”。
Whose side are you on? (你是站在哪一边的?)
I'm on your side. (我是站在你这边的。)
I will support you. (我支持你。)
I agree with you. (我同意你的意见。)
他对我很不客气的。
He's very hard on me. *be 动词+hard on...“蛮横,野蛮”。
Do you like your boss? (你喜欢你的上司吗?)
No, he's very hard on me. (不,他对我很严厉。)
39
He treats me unkindly. (他对我一点儿都不友好。)
He's mean to me. (他对我很刻薄。)
He's very strict. (他很严厉。)
他总把我当作眼中钉。
 
中国航空网 www.aero.cn
航空翻译 www.aviation.cn
本文链接地址:英语口语8000句(15)